Event Server at Normandy Catering
Looking for a job with a flexible schedule? Come join our team!
Currently hiring Event Servers, Bartenders and Dishwashers
The hours are mainly Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays (both daytime and evening shifts). These opportunities are perfect “2nd” jobs and an excellent fit for students or anyone that wants a flexible schedule. These opportunities can provide a terrific source of supplemental income without having to make a considerable scheduling commitment. Make those bills go away with a little Friday night and weekend wedding / event fun!
Why join our team?
- Flexible Scheduling: using our app, choose from upcoming dates to work events with us. There is no minimum or maximum number of shifts you are required to pick up.
- Visit Historic / Beautiful Venues: From museums to downtown spaces overlooking the lake to rustic barn settings, Normandy Catering’s venues are some of the most beautiful properties in the Cleveland area!
- Staff Meals: enjoy a delicious free meal during your shift
- Referral Program: make some extra money by referring a friend
- Leadership Skills Development: We encourage growth and train development skills in real world atmospheres. Help improve work ethics, build team friendships through growth into trained leadership roles such as Captain or Bartender.
Event Server Responsibilities:
A server is responsible for executing food and beverage service throughout the event and in accordance with Normandy Catering’s service standards. As a server with Normandy Catering, you will be working in a fast-paced environment and are a team member, professional and a good multitasker. You will be setting up, serving and breaking down events while providing an exceptional guest experience.
The right candidate will have:
- Passion for excellent service and understand, embrace and celebrate the urgency of a busy event
- Must be at least 16
- Must be able to provide your own transportation
- Ability to lift and carry up to thirty pounds at a time
- Ability to perform various activities such as constant standing, walking, frequent bending, reaching, kneeling and squatting.
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work well with people in a team environment
If you are interested, please apply online at: https://normandycatering.com/careers/
Job Type: Part-time – all shifts are dependent on the venue’s event schedule.
Server Pay: $16 – $19 / hour depending on your level of experience. Event Captain positions also available.
Location: This position is located at multiple beautiful properties throughout the greater Cleveland area. You will be able to select which locations and days / times you work.
Schedule: mostly weekend availability (Monday – Thursday shifts available periodically)
Come be part of a team and help create unique events that our clients and guests will cherish and remember!