Dishwasher at Normandy Catering
Looking for a job with a flexible schedule? Come join our team!
Dishwasher hours are flexible but do require weekend availability (especially during the busy months). These opportunities are perfect “2nd” jobs and an excellent fit for students or anyone that wants a flexible schedule. These opportunities can provide a terrific source of supplemental income without having to make a considerable scheduling commitment.
Why join our team?
- Flexible Scheduling
- Staff Meals: enjoy a delicious free meal during your shift
- Referral Program: make some extra money by referring a friend
- Great Team Environment
- Paid on-the-job training as we: We encourage growth and train development skills in real world atmospheres.
As a Dishwasher you will help in keeping the kitchen clean and operating smoothly. You need to be a great communicator and be able to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment. You must be at least 16 years old and committed to making an impact. As a team player, you will need to be self-motivated. This is a great starting point for future growth with the organization!
Become a part of our team today!
- Keep the cleanup process moving to ensure a clean and safe working environment
- Load dirty dishes, glassware and silverware into the dishwasher, run the cycle
- Hand wash large pots and pans in sinks and clean and sanitize sinks periodically
- Move clean dishes, glassware, silverware, pots, pans, etc. to the appropriate places to ensure availability as needed
- Place clean items in the appropriate places as designated by leadership
- Maintains the surface areas with regular cleaning; mop the floors at the end of each shift
- Make sure to follow cleaning checklist
- May stock supplies areas as needed
- Notify leadership of any system or machine malfunctions, water spills, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Leadership and available to any employee who needs help
- Must have ability to remain stationary for long periods of up to four (4) hours in length.
- Must be able to safely reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 40 pounds.
- Work frequently in a hot and damp environment.
- Ability to wear protective hand coverings through entire shift.
- Ability to work with disinfectant cleaning supplies throughout entire shift.
Location: Mainly Normandy Catering (30310 Palisades Parkway, Wickliffe) but you will be requested to work at some of our other offsite event locations when needed (generally weekend events). You must be able to provide your own transportation.
Pay: $15-17 / hour depending on experience
Part-time and Full-time positions availabile