Bartender at Normandy Catering
Bartender hours are mainly Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays (both daytime and evening shifts). These opportunities are perfect “2nd” jobs and an excellent fit for students or anyone that wants a flexible schedule. These opportunities can provide a terrific source of supplemental income without having to make a considerable scheduling commitment. Make those bills go away with a little Friday night and weekend wedding / event fun!
Why join our team?
- Flexible Scheduling: using our app, choose from upcoming dates to work events with us. There is no minimum or maximum number of shifts you are required to pick up.
- Visit Historic / Beautiful Venues: From museums to downtown spaces overlooking the lake to rustic barn settings, Normandy Catering’s venues are some of the most beautiful properties in the Cleveland area!
- Staff Meals: enjoy a delicious free meal during your shift
- Referral Program: make some extra money by referring a friend
A Bartender provides a pleasant drinking experience to guests throughout the event and in accordance with Normandy Catering’s service standards. As a Bartender you will be working in a fast-paced environment and are a professional and a good multitasker. You will be responsible for setting-up and breaking-down the bar while providing an exceptional guest experience. You will be serving drinks with attention to detail and presentation while maintaining a clean and sanitary bar area.
Job Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Be passionate about excellent service and understand, embrace and celebrate the urgency of a busy event
- Provide a pleasant drinking experience to guests
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work well with people in a team environment
- Adheres to proper alcohol handling, sanitation and safety procedures, and maintains appropriate dating, labeling and rotation of beverage items
- Ensures smooth operation of bar services during the absence of a supervisor
- Completes cleaning according to onsite and offsite venue instructions
- Must be at least 21
- Must be able to provide your own transportation
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in safely & effectively operating standard beverage service equipment
- Ability to make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Customer Service oriented
- Ability to communicate well with your Event Captain, team members, and guests
- Must be able to multitask and be self-motivated
- Education level required is High School Diploma / GED or higher
- Must have a current beverage certification or other certification as required by federal / state / local law
If you are interested, please apply online at: https://normandycatering.com/careers/
Job Type: Part-time – all shifts are dependent on the venue’s event schedule.
Pay: $17-$19 / hour depending on your level of experience
Location: This position is located at multiple beautiful properties throughout the greater Cleveland area. You will be able to select which locations and days / times you work.
Schedule: mostly weekend availability (Monday – Thursday shifts available periodically)
Come be part of a team and help create unique events that our clients and guests will cherish and remember!